I’m Pat Skinner.
- I love technology, traveling, great people, and music. And cookies.
- I’ve lived in Princeton, Rochester, Seattle, Berlin, Boston, New York City and more. Geography is destiny.
- Graduated from RIT and The Lawrenceville School.
- We’re so lucky to live in the age of air travel. The opportunities that fact alone opens is one of my favorite things ever about being alive right now. I’ve visited 40+ countries (and 20+ of these states united) and experienced diverse cultures. You can learn something from everybody.
- I speak German and love learning other languages.
- I play the alto saxophone and piano.
I’ve published this website since 2005 and strongly encourage you to write and publish to your own online place as well. I maintain a separate page with some technical details of doing this.
Content on this site is shared under a Creative Commons non commercial attribution license.
I do my best to adhere to web standards. If you discover something is broken, please let me know.
what the W3c validator complains about are slick fading menus. but as always the important things validate and the menus are done in a gracefully degrading way. so as usual, take the w3c validator with a grain of salt.